Meet Christie Pease
Fun facts about Christie
- A sweet and sassy baby girl calls her momma
- Also momma to a standard poodle who is trying to adjust to not being the only baby in the house anymore
- Is called auntie by 3 beautiful nieces
- Her form of self-care is grabbing coffee or dinner with friends, spending time in nature, or watching Netflix and relaxing on the couch
- Always looking forward to traveling to new places and finding new adventures and new food
- During the week, she works as an office manager for independent court reporters
When my sister got married, I thought about how much I would enjoy helping others with their wedding days. I also saw how much stress it put on our family and my sister to have to deal with all the details on wedding day, setting up, keeping on schedule, and contacting late vendors. We did not get to enjoy the day as fully as we had hoped. When I came across Lindsay’s training, I knew it was just what I needed to get started. I have been helping brides with their wedding days for 3 years now and have enjoyed it so much!
Favorite part of wedding day
My favorite part of wedding day is when the bride and groom see each other for the first time. This is such a special moment for them. This is what the day is all about, the love that they share for each other, and in that moment, that emotion and feeling really comes to life. The two get to take a moment together and enjoy each other. We get to see them be ‘them’, together and enjoy the day.
Hire Veil Events because…
There is so much work that goes on behind the scenes at a wedding, before the wedding and on the day of. The bride and groom and their families have spent so much time and money to make the perfect memories. For me, wedding coordinating is working hard for that bride to make sure everything runs smoothly, that everyone is on time, and that everything is in place so that the bride, groom, and their families can enjoy a stress-free day. Then they can fully enjoy their day and watch their visions come to life.
Love for the industry
Working in the wedding industry has always been a dream of mine, and I’m so thankful to of found Veil Events. I’ve enjoyed working with Brides and their families. It’s so nice to know that no one is stressing out about the day when I’m at the wedding. I love helping everyone relax!